Soundbass Universal Bose Under TV Mounting Attachment, Black, Compatible With Soundbar 300/500/600/700/900 TV Speaker Soundtouch 300 Invisible Once Fitted, Finally, an easy way to mount your Sound bar
More ways to buy:
- INGENIOUS DESIGN: Our unique patented design offers compatibility with most Bose Soundbars including Soundbar 300/500/600/700/900, TV Speaker or Soundtouch 300, 500, 600, 700, 900
- EASY FITTING – Allows you to attach Bose Soundbar securely to most existing TV wall mounts. Moves with your TV when using a full-motion mount + vertical and horizontal adjustment allows perfect alignment with the screen.
- DESIGNED IN ENGLAND: By Soundbass, a team of mechanical & acoustic engineers, we worked to ensure you get the best possible audio performance from your new BOSE Speaker.
- PRECISION-ENGINEERED: To ensure the easiest installation and the best possible acoustic performance from the BOSE soundbar, the mount is crafted in steel & aluminium, with a tough colour matched powder coat finish in either black or white to compliment your speaker perfectly.
- PLEASE NOTE: Quick and easy to fit, and adjust, The TV Mount comes with instructions and all necessary mounting hardware. BOSE SPEAKER NOT INCLUDED
Mount-It, introducing the Soundbass Bose Universal TV Mount Attachment custom-designed TV mounting bracket for Bose Soundbars designed in England.
Designed to fit under or above mounted TVs from 32 to 90 in. in size
Compatible with TV VESA patterns up to 600 mm wide.
Easily fits onto your existing TV wall mount, holds your soundbar securely in place while allowing the sound of your soundbar to move with your TV.
Compatibility / FAQ
Q. What Bose soundbars is the TV mount compatible with?
A. Smart Soundbar 300, Soundbar 500, Smart Soundbar 600, Soundbar 700, Soundbar 900, TV Speaker or Soundtouch 300
Not compatible with Solo 5
Q. What size TV’s can the mount be used with?
A. TV’s up to 90in, but it really depends on the VESA screw pattern on the rear of your TV
Q. What VESA patterns can the TV mount fit?
A. VESA from 100×100 to 600×600, not suitable for 800mm patterns.
Q. Does the TV need to be removed from the wall to allow fitting
A. Yes the TV needs to be removed from the wall to allow fitting.