Soundbass Arc TV Mount, Black, Compatible with Sonos Arc Mounting Bracket for TV, Full Hardware Kit Included, Arc Soundbar, Designed in The UK
More ways to buy:
- INGENIOUS DESIGN: Our unique patented design offers a number of different mounting options, using the spacers you can position the Sonos Arc 32mm forward, this ensures you get the full Dolby ATMOS sound from your ARC even if you mount it close to the bottom of your TV.
- EASY FITTING – Allows you to attach Sonos Arc securely to most existing TV wall mount. Moves with your TV when using a full-motion mount + vertical and horizontal adjustment allows perfect alignment with the screen.
- DESIGNED IN ENGLAND: By Soundbass, a team of mechanical & acoustic engineers, we worked to ensure you get the best possible audio performance from your new SONOS Speaker.
- PRECISION ENGINEERED: To ensure the easiest installation and the best possible acoustic performance from the SONOS soundbar, the mount is crafted in 2.5mm steel, with a tough colour matched powder coat finish in either black or white to compliment your speaker perfectly.
- PLEASE NOTE: Quick and easy to fit, and adjust, The TV Mount comes with instructions and all necessary mounting hardware. SONOS SPEAKER NOT INCLUDED
Mount-It, introducing the Soundbass Arc TV Mount Attachment custom-designed TV mounting bracket for Sonos Arc designed in England.
Designed to fit under or above mounted TVs from 32 to 90 in. in size
Compatible with TV VESA patterns up to 600 mm wide.
Easily fits on to your existing TV wall mount, holds the Arc securely in place while allowing the sound of Arc to move with your TV.
Our unique patented design offers a number of different mounting options, using the spacers you can position the Sonos Arc 32mm forward, ensuring the Arc’s upward-firing drivers are located in front of the screen and you can fully harness the power of Dolby Atmos.
Compatibility / FAQ
Q. What size TV’s can the mount be used with?
A. TV’s up to 90in, but it really depends on the VESA screw pattern on the rear of your TV
Q. What VESA patterns can the TV mount fit?
A. VESA from 100×100 to 600×600, not suitable for 800mm patterns.
Q. Does the TV need to be removed from the wall to allow fitting
A. Yes the TV needs to be removed from the wall to allow fitting.